Welcome, and Enjoy.

this blog is one outlet that i have for my thoughts and emotions, an online journal if you will. it is my life, or that is what it has become. i started out with not knowing what i wanted it to be. at first it was a place to just relay some funny things going on in my life like the Chick-Fil-A Chronicles. then it turned in to a place to post quizzes and the like that i thought amusing as time has gone on i have shared much of my person life. and after a few years of writing i realized what this blog is about. it is about me. all these thing that i have written about are about "where i am in my life".

* note - i almost never capitalize anything and i do not spell very well, and my grammar is not the best.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Chick-file-A Chronicles Appendix

so I have had some input about this story and one of my co-workers offered the title of "The Bread, The Meat, and The Pickle." I thought that "The Lion. The Sandwich, and The Wardrobe" was a better fit.

also I did have another Chick-Fil-A story that happened between these two road trips. I and different friend few to Houston TX. to pick up a car and drive it back to Omaha. while we where in Texas I saw a sign for Chick-Fil-A. so my friend indulged by craving for chickeny goodness and we went. he did enjoy it a great deal and so did I.

Pinakidion and I hope to write a thank you letter to the corp. office and to the story in Charleston WV. but we have not had time to get together and work on it. and to all you luck folks that have continued access to the chickeny goodness, enjoy.

Oh and as a point of reference there is a Chick-Fil-A in Omaha, but it is in the Mutual of Omaha building and to get in you have to work there. so close and yet so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment